With Windows XP, to avoid pirate
Answer: Nobody likes to see Understanding Product code and activation errors while surfing online, especially when you are watching videos or having a good time in using computers. What can I do? Most computer users are confused about how to remove Understanding Product code and activation problems. Don't worry! Read the post below, and find out your most suitable method to fix Understanding Product code and activation error and speed up your PC.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer, get rid of Understanding Product code and activation
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Fix Understanding Product code and activation Problems Manually.
Simple Steps to Restore Your System(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In fact, to fix Understanding Product code and activation error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: Error 997 Overlapped Io Operation Is,0x844,Drive Not Responding In Xp,Local Print Spooler Now Working In Windows 2008,0x0000007e Startup
Read More: ,Error 678 There Was No Answer,Mscomctl.dll,0x00427278,Nearly All Functions Lost,Capharm.dll