How to fix Mx Resolution Error? I've been came across this error since download windows 10. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is Mx Resolution Error. What should I do to fix Mx Resolution Error?Recommendation: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is designed to diagnose and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
Besides, Mx Resolution Error might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, Mx Resolution Error problem will be resolved easily.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Remove Mx Resolution Error problems completely.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: 8341 Error,Disk Fragmentation,Systemax Tech Support,Windows 98 Download Free,Nc.exe Windows 7
Read More: ,windows update error c1900101-40017,Windows 10 Installation Unknown Error C1900101-40017,error c1900101-40017,c1900101-40017,c1900101-40017