- PC program lock-ups or Cannot run PC software
- Pop up errors and Slow PC performance
- System freezes and blue screen
- Shutdown or startup problems
- Installation errors or malicious Trojan
b.Check if your computer is infected with virus or trajon at regular intervals.
c.Check if your computer driver is update to the latest one.
Instructions of using SmartPCFixer:
2. Click on quick scan button to start a complete system scan. You can alsocustomize the scan at this stage as per your wish.
In this situation, perform a system restore for your PC is a good choice.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
Related: Microsoft,Error 136 Vista,Solution Error 0x0000000d,Windows Cannot Findctr.exe,Avguard.exe