MSI Gaming 5
2 x 4Gb DDR3 2400-CAS10
Seagate 2 TB SSHD
nVidia GTS 250
2. System Scan results - WRP found corrupt files but was unable to fix all of them. CBS file attached.
3. Ran the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
First Run: Error 0x80070057
Second Run after sfc /scannow: Error 0x80070057 + Service Registration missing or corrupt.
4. Ran System Readiness Tool and it said (oddly) that it wasn't for this computer. Rescanning now, will update when finishes
EDIT: Just finished rerunning the Update Troubleshooter. The service registration is missing or corrupt message is gone but the 80070057 is still there.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Windows Update Issue stays at 0% issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Fix Windows Update Issue stays at 0% error immediately.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Error Code 1619,Error Check,Lost All Of My Quicklaunch,Microsoft Feeds Synchronization,Celeron Processor Speed
Read More:,Windows Update doesn't work.,Windows 7 activation,KB3035583 Query,What is the upgrade path from Windows 7 to Windows Server 2012?,Robotaskbaricon.exe