Highly Recommended:Troubleshoot Bad Pool Header error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of bad pool header windows 10 problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing bad pool header blue screenGenerally speaking, most bsod error, such as, bad pool header blue screen is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to get rid of Bad Pool Header.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
Most often, to fix bad pool header windows 7 error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
We should never ignore bad pool header vista problem when we encounter it at the first time. If bad pool header windows 8 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header 0x00000019 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10,Bad Pool Header,bad Pool Header Windows 10,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,BSOD Error system_service_exception