Have problems with Windows Installer Not Loaded, I am unable to resolve this issue on my own. I have tried some manual tutorial to fix Windows Installer Not Loaded. It didn't work! What should I do? Need useful suggestions! Thanks a lot!Best Answer: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is designed to check and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of Windows Installer Not Loaded missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Windows Installer Not Loaded issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Windows Installer Not Loaded error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Is It Possible To Fix Missing MSVCR80.dll Error Error,Easy Way To Fix Hard Drive Deleting Error,Best Solution For Restore Mshtml.dll In Win Xp,Suggestions For Repairing Stop 0x00000000a Irql Not Less Or Equal Problem,Easy Way To Fix Remote.exe Error
Read More: ,Get Rid Of Unknown Publisher Error,0X80029c4a,0X780240009,Ras Error Code 777,Socket Error 10013 Access Denied